Sunday, January 24, 2010

FMAHLIFE

currently listening to/watching: Chek news
current mood:anxious / procrastinating

Haaaay
What's up blog and all my numerious millions! (jokes)

I realize I haven't written to/on/in you in a while, so, here be's an update.

School started, and that sucks BALLLS, hard, barfs it out, and then drinks it again. Like, yeah it sucks. I'll go into why later. But before all THAT crappy bad news, one GOOD piece of..um...good news is:

I GOT MY BRACES OFF BIEATCH!!!

but, thats really the only good news. Badd news, oh lessee, my turntables crapped out during winter break, so i haven't uesd it for like.......4 weeks, I had a chapter 4 quest, and i got 9/41 ( 23%), so pretty much, i failed HORRIBLE
and i have the chapter 4 TEST this thursday.

*SIGH*, dude, when i mean hard, it was HARD HARD, like, "Being buttfudged by a meth-head in the bottom of a ditch"(stolen from "The Hang-over" HARD.

UGH FML..so yeah, i needa go studdy, and do lotsa random shit for the stupid school. You know what sucks, like..tests, i always get bad marks on them, cuz i dont understand them, but afterwards, i end up understanding it, but after that, there's no use, because they wont retest you on it again, and then the stupid university's take that mark..tahts fck'in LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME. *sigh*

post ya later

No comments:

Post a Comment