Thursday, February 25, 2010

These Slow R&B songs and heartbreak blogs got me sayin':


Heyyya blogger.

You know what I've realized?, I've had a blog, but I haven't really posted anything..meaningful/personal (THAT MUCH)..yeah I understand, while it may attract some trolls and flamers that'll use it against me..fuck that, ima post about it, because

"IT IS THE INTERNET!"

So, what's my post about today? WELL LETS SEE!

Being in grade 11, it's a very interesting experience to see all the grades below you and how their all going through all the social milestones that you went through. For some grade 11's, its seeing the little LB's and LG's holding hands and walking through the halls..or seeing them having their first (some-what) ackward kiss in public..or seeing that break-up that ends up with the girl crying and remembering your firsts as well... Thats for SOME grade 11's
 
For me unfortunately, its seeing that nice and not-too-overly-attractive guy seeing the girl he likes just being swooped up by the "cool" kid ..and knowing that he's just gonna end up hurting her in the end... Seeing that kid's face go from the smile of seeing her, to the frown of  starting to realize that "Nice guys finish last" ,how he tries to hide his sadness with a smile but having been through the same thing, you know its just fake...and y'know what?, I'd really REALLY like to just go over to him and say, "Hey!, dude!, don't worry, thats not true! Nice guys DON'T finish last! :D *FistBump*" but y'know what?,  through MY experiences so far in my life, I can't..I can't go over there and tell him its gonna be okay, and that really, REALLY sucks. :(


specially right now, after just reading another "heartbreak" blog post and seeing the many "R&B Songs-being-used-to-convey-a-message-of-sadness-on-a-facebook "-status updates appearing on my feed, it really makes me wonder...

Why?

Why is that girl totally hurting over losing this guy when she SHOULD've seen it coming that he was going to hurt her.. Why is she hurting when she could've just gone with the nice guy that would've probably treated her a 10000009909x better?
Why?
Is it because the girl is just immature, and she's only an LG? Really, because i STILL see that happening with girls who are my age ( and older), and they certainly aren't LG's.

I mean, come on!, you always see those facebook notes that are filled with
Love is -bla bla bla-, love means taking the time out of your day to see how he/she's doing, love is going out of your way to make him/her feel better, love is just even a hug randomly when he/she's feeling down 
or
You know he cares when he says "You're Beautiful" even infront of his friends, you know he loves you when he'll stay up all night with you on the phone just to make you feel better

But when most girls read them.., they think "Aww, yeah!, man I wish I had a guy like that" and  then look right past that nice guy, whose actually been DOING that the whole time!  They look right past him, and toss him aside as "just a friend", and just end up getting hurt!. Thats ironic i tell ya, and  to that, most people'd say,
"Well, just adapt your game plan, stop being a pussy and  just be a bad boy!"
Well y'know what? For guys like us..this isn't a GAME, and we're probably just gonna ignore you, and go help that girl that just got her heartbroken..ultimately to have her go for another bad boy later on...(IRONY TO THE MAX)




*PROPS to me using the "making the important words bigger" technique for the first time :D

2 comments:

  1. It goes the other way around, too. Haha. It's just the way life is, I guess; for us, it's not any easier. How many girls look around them everyday, and think, if only they were pretty, maybe then somebody would notice them, and get to know them for who they are. Maybe they'd have the confidence to be themselves.

    And at the end of the day, they go home, and accept that they just aren't the type that guys - not just the "bad boys", either, but the nice ones, who actually take the time to show it - go for, and very likely will never be.

    Life is unfair. But we keep hoping and keep trying, which only leads to disappointment more often than we'd like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I'm such a creeper. Btw, I love your banner.

    ReplyDelete