Sunday, January 3, 2010

Schoolio - Coolio!(+NEW YEARS RESOLUTION(s)!)

currently listening to:The Weekend -Michael Gray
current mood:Slightly Anxious

*interesting story about this song, got it from playing Tane , SEE HOW LONG IT TAKES YOU TO COMPLETE THE PUZZLE!*

So.......After 2 weeks of fun,presents,late nights, and good food, Schools starting tomorrow.
Yayyyyy.......?
I dunno, usually by this time, I'd be dreading, absolutely DREADING, school, but strangely..I've already accepted it. Thats not saying I'm just gonna be like
"Alright..Schools starting *continue everything I was doing before break*"
No....
This time its gonna be different , I kinda really, screwed up before break on like school.Why?
Well I dunno, grade 10, was so easy, that I worked at maybe 50% effort, and I got 80%..so I thought..|
"Hey! Lets do the same thing again!"


Well...Little Did i know, 50% Grade 10 Effort = 15%  Grade 11 Effort..and my marks showed it
*shudders at the thought of last terms report cards*


So I guess..here's my new (school) years resolutions!:

  1. Actually DO the homework
  2. Do the homework on the day its given
  3. Don't procRASTINATE doing Homework
  4. Go to bed at 10PM ( and actually..not turn off the comp at 10, and watch tv till 11)
  5. GET THE F*** OFF FACEBOOK WHEN YOU're DOING HOMEWORK!
Well thats abouuut it. Hopefully I'll be able to follow through on these =)

No comments:

Post a Comment