Tuesday, December 29, 2009

LCD, the bringer of reconcile?

Currently listening to: Not listening to music but listening to the weather forecast
Currently doing: Watching King 5 Late night news on my BRAND NEUU LCD TAY VAY!
Current Mood: Fascinated


So yeah, as you can see by the title, I got a new ELL CEE DEE TV Today. Now , I'm not gonna blog about a TV, because well...that'd just be too geeky ( and yes while I AM A GEEK I know), blogging about just getting something is lame, well unless there's a story to it.

So, my story really starts off..last night? Yeah, so this morning, I had a class at 0800, so if I were any OTHER Good boy, I would've gone to be relatively early, max 11 right?...WRONG..
Couldnt sleep till 1 =(.
So aniwais, went to bed at 11, and my mom, looking out for me and knowing that I wouldn't be able to be ready in time, decided to wake me up at 6 am, ( an hour earlier then when I was gonna wake up), upon which, instead of being thankful..I decided to be a little dick and spazz out at her :( ( WOW I SUCK, BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO).

Anyways, I went to class, and I came back..and my crankyness just EXIMPLODED (not a real scientific term, but bare with me) into a huge argument with my parents. Thinking back at it, wow I was such a dick..I was being SO disrespectful to my mom, that if I were back at that moment and time, I'd slap myself :( *ULTRA SAD FACE*
So you're prolly wondering...Argument..+ what could possibly = LCD TV?

Well thats something I'm not too sure about either..the argument ended with my parents having to go out to get some groceries and pick up their laptop from best buy ( because some cheeky clerk was tryina get away with not upgrading to windows 7..BUT ABOUT THAT ANOTHER TIME)

ANIWAIS, they went off to bestbuy..and I thought they were still hella pissed at me, and the next thing y'know
MY MOM COMES IN HOLDING AN LCD TEE VEE!
and she says something, thats gonna stay with me for a long while.

"No matter how much you yell at me, disrespect me, or say that you hate me, I'm still your mother and I'll always love you"


wow..did I feel like a dick there eh?..I felt like... a womens self defence class decided to take a field trip to my house and each person in the class , took a turn kickin me in the nuts. I really felt like a jerk, and I realized (again) how thankful  I should be to my mom and dad. They do so much for me and I should WILL be a better son to them.

Course' they'll never know about my self realization today, but hopefully, I'll be able to show my appreciation with my ever so approaching report cards :)



Me with my NEW LCD TV! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment